Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Its Holidays Mode...

Been a while.. so whats my excuse this time??

Since the last post, I've done nothing much really, just slowly getting things ready for "Squishy" room. As I am typing, I'm looking on to the patio clothes line and its full of "Squishy" clothes. I'm feeling a bit more prepared now, and guess now its just a matter of me picking up the pram on layby and going into Ikea to get some shelves or bookcase or whatever. Both my grandparents and my aunty gave me some money, and I've decided I don't need any more clothes or something, so thought why not to get the bookshelf, as it will always be in the room for many years to come. So, might venture out there on my own on Friday while Mark is home to look after the boys, or go out on Saturday... who knows!!!

Have got another check up on Tuesday for Squishy, and hopefully I'll get somewhere at this appointment. I even rang them and requested a "English Speaking Dr", as before it was some asian dr who between Mum and myself, we could not understand a word she was staying! How bad is this for a public hospital. So, had to ring up and change the appointment date anyway. I am now 34 weeks, so hopefully I can get a date booked for the caserean. I'm getting heavy and getting bigger, but am still comfortable. Just night times are a bit of a struggle with sleeping, but then again what is new!

The weather is certainly starting to look really good now.. its a beaut day today, and did intend on taking the kids down to the Freo Dog Beach, but my sister wanted me to look after her eldest daughter, so plans went down the drain for today. Perhaps tmrw.. who knows. So, on Monday, being a long weekend, we drove down to Mandurah for the day, had lovely fish and chips by the foreshore, ice cream at Simmo's for the boys and then we drove thro Secret Harbour on the way home. It was a lovely day and I really enjoyed it. Ended up that evening at Tee ball for Brandan for his training. And then home for a BBQ dinner.

Guess what!!! I've even done more scrapbooking lately! Its getting kinda scary now that squishy is coming before I know it, and I've got mountains of photos to scrap of everyone! So, thought why not to do them now quicky, at least they are away in the albums. I'm really happy with some of them, they are just super quick and easy to do! So, have completed about 8 of them, and will share them on my next post. I feel rapt to have done these as want to be able to keep up with doing scrapbooking when squishy arrives.

The Royal Show is on in Perth, but I don't think I'll go.... who knows thou we've been given some free tickets so I guess it depends on how Mark and I feel on Saturday and if we want to go. I'll rather try and find someone to look after Tyler, and just have a relaxing day looking at the exhibitions. Depends on the weather too. Guess I am just fussy. Might ask Mum to have him.

No comments: