Thursday, October 11, 2007

Holiady Update...

Its been so relaxing this week! That I have been able to put my feet up a bit more ...

On Monday I had a good friend over for some scrapbooking retail therapy, and I really enjoyed it. The boys all played wonderful together, and they all finally hit the bed at 10pm and then we scrapped till about 1am, so it was lovely! We didn't get much done, but hey whats new! We were supposed to go to a "Mega Fun Day" at Gloucester Park, but the weather was just terrible.

On Tuesday, had my check up appointment at King Eddies.. all went well. Tyler went to a friends house, so didn't have to entertain him for the day! It was just a day for me to spend with Mum. Picked up Tyler about 2pm and then headed home, as he had Tee-Ball training at 4pm, so picked up his uniforms and all ready for Saturday 8am! There goes my Saturday morning sleep ins now.

Yesterday it was just a relaxing day at home. I was expecting Tyler to be a real "winger" but I think he must have needed the day at home. Just asked me nicely if we could go down to the DVD shop to get a movie and a game, and I thought, geez thats a good idea... so I ended up getting "Are we done yet" isn't that a funny classic movie. Both my husband, Tyler and myself just laughed thro this so much, that I really enjoyed it.

My pregnancy hormones must have kicked in on Tuesday. Firstly I left all the keys to the house in Mum's car.. as we went home and swapped cars and I left them all in the glove box! So, after picking up Tyler at 2pm, we had to go all the way back to Mum's to get the keys out of the other car glove box! And also because Tee Ball training is usually held at the Tee Ball oval on Wednesdays, they wanted to change the training day to Tuesday and train at the school oval because of the coach is working. So, thought yep thats fine... so what did I do... go all the way to the Tee ball oval which is about a 20 min drive. Thought geez thats strange no one is there! It wasn't until I re-read the text message and training was at the school. And now the school is only a 2 min drive! Grr.. got told of by Tyler - "Why didn't you read and check the SMS before you left home"

Will update this blog when I take a photo of my layout.

Heading into Spotlight today for the Cannington opening, and then heading into Carousel as Scooby Doo is appearing at 11am, so will be a good morning out. Have to be back home ASAP which I have promised him, so he can play his game. But he's excited about Scooby Doo appearing at Carousel.

No comments: