Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm still alive and kicking.. WARNING LONG POST!!!

Shocking.... Shocking I know...







But I've had a lot of personal problem lately.. so I've decided to just go off on my own, too much has been happening around me, and I am slowly starting to find my own feet again!! But I am really thankful to one person, the person who I love and supports me with whatever decision I make. Thanks Mark.


So much has happened since I last updated... but I think I'll just bore you all if I was to tell you excatly everything that has been happening, so I'll start with what is stored in my brain first!


Firstly.. the boys have finished their footy, and had the presentations and wind ups and etc. I think personally Tyler was looking forward to it finishing, the weather has just been a shocker on Sundays, and he seems to really hated it at the end. I was just constantly dragging him out of bed, and I felt like a bad mother, but now that it has finished, the weather has warmed up heaps, he's kinda sad that it is finished, but they are always playing footy out the front with the neighbours so it isn't too bad after all! I'll share some photos here of the proud little boy...




On the pregnancy front, everything seems to be going well. I had my check up this morning, and he was a bit concerned that I am not putting on enough weight!! But really, comparing this pregnancy to Tyler is just so different, only because I am alot more careful, walking, and just looking after myself, as I don't want to put on so much weight. So, I am just taking it one day and a time, and he also suggested me to eat bigger lunches, as I don't seem to suffer so much with what I eat for lunch! So, today, I ended up making a Tuna Mornay... YUM! I am also carrying "Squishy" down quiet low, so that was another cause of concern, but I've been like this pretty much when I started to feel the movements. So, have another check up in a few weeks time, and will see how things are then. I am now 31 weeks, so hard to believe that I am going to be holding another bubba soon! But really, he said, apart from all that, everything else was progressing well. Have another check up at 34 weeks.




We went down to Fremantle Beach a few weeks back to try and get some decent family photos. I'm rapt with the photos.... I even got one with Tyler kissing "Squishy" as I want to document some of the things he's been saying to me .... will share this layout for sure, as I've got ideas in my head!! Got a brilliant photo of the boys with Mark.. will treasure this photo. Also managed to find someone to take some photos of us all as a family so I've just got them all developed and hopefully will get back into scrapbooking soon.



On the school side of it, everything seems to be going really well. Tyler is loving school, and he is just loving reading!! He's really got the ability to learn now, comparing to the start of the year, where I don't think he was taking in what was happening at school. But he's so fluent with his alphabets, numbers and reading, that he's just so keen to learn more and more. He's got a love of jigsaw puzzles lately, so thank goodness this is where the local library comes into handy!

Tyler had their school photos done today. I was surprised that this would be the first time that Master School Portraits have offered a sepia & black and white photos! Who could refuse this offer.. would be so much more easy to scrap sepia and black and white photos comparing this to normal school colour photos! So, had to order it today, so they had their photos today, so I can't wait!

I have not done much on the scrapbooking side of it, even though I have done a few layouts here and there, but really none of them are completed and finished! But I've got a thing in the back of my head that I want to finish and prepare the baby's room first, so that is off my mind!

My good friend from school is holding a baby shower for me, with just friends from school, thought this was lovely of her to do it! So, she's asked me what else I need... so I shouldn't have to buy much more in between now and then! Also my sister and mum have given me a pram, which I thought was so nice of them both!

Mark started a new run today within Courier Australia, so he's now working a lot more longer hours... again the downside of this is when I wanted him around home, especially with the birth of the baby, he isn't going to be around, but I am sure my Mum and my friends will be here when I need them. I'm happy that he's started a new run, as he was getting a bit bored with his old run, coming home for morning tea and lunches so he wanted a full time job with a bit of a challenge.

Guess I better sign of now.. so if you have read this far.. CONGRATULATIONS!

1 comment:

Susan C said...

I love that photo of you holding 'squishy" and I agree with you about the photo of your 'boys'.