Sunday, October 07, 2007

I'm already...




Now just waiting for "Squishy" to arrive!! I am sure you can see by the photos what sex is it now....

Went to Ikea on Friday to pick up some Lack Cube Shelves.. and then on to Innaloo to pick up the pram.. and we managed to score a bargain after all, as they had all baby and nursery stuff at 20% off.. so we were able to save $60.00! What a deal. Ended up getting the 3 wheel stroller made by Fisher Price. Its a massive pram, but I think in a years time, it won't be so big!


Have done all the washing, putted everything away in all the draws, and have even managed to pack the hopsital bag! Only just brought the bag from Target so thought while I was folding and putting everything away, that I would pack the hopsital bag with nappies & clothes that I wanted.

Finally feel that I am prepared for this.... even Tyler is playing the waiting game now. He even said to me the other day.. all we need now is for Squishy to arrive! LOL.. I just had to crack up on that one.

As you can see from one of the photos is a "Nappy Cake", it looks like a cake, but it is actually full of Huggies Infant Nappies, face washers, clothes, blankets and etc. I still have not got around to opening it yet, it looks too beautiful to pull apart. This is one of the gifts that I got from the baby shower.



4 comments:

Raechel Gribbin said...

Your room looks great! Good luck with everything and I look forward to seeing some photo's with the new little bundle in her room, hope all goes well.

Raechel xox

cassandra cusack said...

so Exciting Jenelle, i'm so jealous
squishy's room is adorable

Chrissy said...

Oh wow Jenelle! A bundle of pink hey!!! That's ever so exciting! Big congrats love. Can't wait til she's finally here and we get to see some piccies of your princess in her beautiful room.

Take good care
Love Chrissy xx

Susan C said...

Your princess-to-be's room is just lovely and I know how much you are waiting to met her in person.