Tuesday, October 16, 2007

School is back....

I don't know what I should be feeling.... happy or sad that they have gone back to school, but isn't it so nice just to be able to have the house back to yourself. They have trashed it, turned the house upside down for the last two weeks that I didn't even bother cleaning it. So... guess what I will be doing today???


Tyler wasn't really that impressed with going back to school, thou he didn't make a fuss or anything like I thought he would. He just had a real sad face this morning, but once he got to school he was fine! Which I knew he would be... He's been really clingly lately, so perhaps he's just got alot on his mind now, and also with the baby coming and also with me going into hopsital. He's still got a bit of fear of hospitals, but I keep on reassuring him, that I will be coming home.


I was up till 1am this morning doing the catch up with all the paperwork for the GST and the BAS.. amazing how much paperwork there is when you leave it all till the last minute! As usually I do it month by month, but time just flew and the next thing is its DUE!!! So, am up to date now, paid all the bills YUCK and feel happy with myself, knowing that I have completed another horrible task.


Am not sleeping at all that good at the moment... its the blast HEAT that is getting to me. Am not heavy or uncomfortable or anything like that.. its the heat. I wake up in sweat.. must remind Mark when he gets home tnte to get the fan out of the shed as it might give me a bit of relief tnte.


The boys had their first game of Tee Ball over the weekend. It was such a classic watching it and I really enjoyed it. It was just funny watching the young ones, and also with them not knowing what to do.. of course all the parents are screaming out to the kids run, grab the ball, run to the next base and etc, but they must all have their minds somewhere else and not concentrating on the game! But really it's only their first game, so I am sure time will tell. It was certainly a warm day. Tyler's team won 27 runs to 21 so they were happy.


The weather has came up quiet warm over the weekend, so we made the most of it. Ended up being outside all Sunday morning, and just cleaning up around the patio area for summer! Can't wait... Ended up getting the water pressure out, and cleaning the pavers, and you should have seen the difference in the colour! Amazing. So, cleaned all that out, BBQ area, outside fridge and freezer, dog bedding and etc so its so clean out there now. All ready for summer. Hope so. Because of the land developments on the front side of our house, we were getting all the winds and sand, so we hardly to sit outside last summer. Hopefully now that they have planted lupins, and don't seem to be getting so much sand winds, we might be able to enjoy it more this year.


Tyler was a great helper to me yesterday morning, as still putting things away from cleaning the patio, that he has been begging me for oobleck or gloop or whatever you want to call it, I gave in and let him do it! He had a blast, so will share some photos with you!

Blogger is not being nice to me, so I can't upload any more photos!!

No comments: