Thursday, December 06, 2007

December 4th ... Child Health Nurse

Well, the time has certainly gone by too fast, and now Lucia is six weeks old. Where has the last six weeks gone?

So, it turns out to be that she is definately suffering from colic. Poor girl.. no wonder sometimes I really struggle with her in the evenings. But it will get worst before it gets better! I'll hang in there I guess....

She is now just under 5kgs, so she's doing really well. Got good head support, and also pushing herself along the floor when she has tummy time. Am struggling to get her to have good sleeps during the day, due to colic, but I just have to keep on trying.... I'll be right, is my motto!

After this, we all then went into St John of Gods in Subi to visit a good friend. About six of us went, and ended up buying lunch in the cafe of the hopsital and having a cafe style lunch with her. She didn't want to miss out on our xmas lunch, so we decided to have it with her. She was stoked that we all went..... as she's been really missing her twin boys and been a bit lonely too, as her husband works three days away, 1 day home, so he's been away while we visit.

No comments: