Thursday, December 06, 2007

1st December ... Xmas Tree ...


I know I'm behind already! But I've made a deal with myself to update my BLOG on a regular basis during December, so I can keep a track of what is going on....

My husband went to a work party on Saturday night, so I took the opportunity to spend some real quality time with Tyler while Lucia was asleep. So, we decided to put up the Christmas Tree and watch Deck the halls DVD.. what a great night it was! And drinking pretend xmas drinks and eating xmas lollies. Tyler really enjoyed it.

He put up the Christmas Tree with such pride... taking time to figure out where all the branches go, as you have to read the letters. So, after all the branches where on, he then took the time to put up the tinsel, then the decorations and then I helped him put the lights on.

We were doing this from 7.30pm till about 11pm, and at about 10pm, he said, this doesn't look like a Christmas Tree.... its go no presents! So, managed to find a few presents to wrap up and put under the tree and then he was rapt. He eventually went to bed, dreaming about Christmas!

I didn't even take any photos of this... I was disappointed, but I am sure I'll remember this night for a while, just precious time between Mother and Son.

1 comment:

Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

awwww Jenelle sounds like you had a wonderful night

See you soon