Thursday, June 28, 2007

Today is ...... wet & cold

Thanks for everyone who told me that Quick-eze works!! It certainly does! I've had the best good night sleep in about two weeks... thanks once again everyone!!

Its a cold and wet day, and also I am looking after Faith, so we are both just having a relaxing day at home, and she's been a busy little vegemite, that she just told me about 5 mins ago to leave her alone.. so I get to catch up with a few things on the computer. She keeps on saying that my name is Faith and her name is Jenelle! Guess its just her imagination! She's playing in Tyler bedroom with the dolls and magnets, so she's keeping herself busy!!

I've been fiddling around with my scrapbooking goodies, and I am tempted to do some scrapbooking after lunch, but will have to see how things go. The boys just scored a few more things in there scrapbooking box, stuff that I got as freebies, but have never used them and etc. So, want to start cleaning up the spare room, so hopefully when Mark is on holidays he can paint the room.

Its cold here too... so I've got the heater going, and will keep it going till the boys get home from school, and then we are off to Fast Eddies for my birthday dinner tnte.

1 comment:

Susan C said...

Glad the quick-eze worked for you. Its amazing what kids imaginations can come up with.