Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A long post...

I know... I'm a real BAD Blogger.. but lately life has just gotten in the way with me!

Unfortunately for me, I still haven't done any scrapbooking! I just don't know where my time is going... so I'm slowly trying to get back into it, unfortunately the boys got into all my gear last night while I was trying to set myself up, so they just took over and making birthday cards for our dog Toby, and also birthday card for myself (I just pretended that I didn't see them!) So, after sending them off to bed before 9pm last night, cleaning up there mess, which is worst then mine, I didn't feel like it after all!

Its the tax time... so I've been spending a hour here and hour there trying to finalize all the paperwork, pay the super, work out the amounts for GST and BAS, so that when its due next week, I can pay and get it out of the way next week. Because my hubby is a courier driver, we just have so many small petrol receipts, and have to put them manually into program, really drives me NUTS!

Tyler was off school all last week with asthma/flu/cough and running nose... so I think it finally hit our household last week.. I was ill with a sore throat and head colds, but with me being pregant, I can't take much apart from pandol, but lucky it only last three days!!! And then got it again the following weekend but recovered pretty quick!

Had the big ultra scan on last Friday, and everyone is going well.... I've been told what the sex is, but unfortunately I do not wish to reveal it as there is some people out here who wish not to know until its born! I had to bring Tyler with me to the scan, and of course he was full of questions, but good experience for him to know what is going on.. and NO NO he doesn't know what it is.... as she typed it on the computer for me, so Tyler wouldn't find out what it was!

Its only another week or so till the school holidays starts here... don't know if I am looking forward to it, or what.. but I guess time will tell!!! Hubby has got the second week off, so at least we might do a few things while he is around.

Well.. must sign off.. and you'll here from me when I get back into scrapbooking!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

So glad to hear all went well with the scan. Can't wait to hear if it's a pink or blue bundle ob bubba!
Take good care!
Love Chrissy x