Saturday, May 12, 2007

I'm ...........



Guess everyone can work this out!?!?!

I am currently 14 weeks pregnant. Due date is around 11th November.. rememberance day.

Just had the First Trimester Screening, and all is going well. So, to get this screening out of the way, has given me a huge peace of mind. So, now I'm more relaxed, and trying to be patience for the next 26 weeks!! Hard to believe that I'm 14 weeks pregnant.

So, this is why I haven't been very active on the scrapbooking group. I haven't done much scrapbooking since I've found out that I'm expecting, but hopefully when the tiredness subsidies, I can continue with scrapbooking.

Tyler is rapt that I'm expecting. But it has to be a boy! I don't want to grow up with girls, frilly dresses and dolls!! Geez he's a classic isn't he! But I'm sure he'll love whatever comes. Had to tell him at about 8 weeks, as he was just being too rough with me, and also kept on hitting me in the back. Since we've told him, he hasn't done anything like this again. He might occassionly hit me in the stomach to get my attention, but he always says "Sorry baby" so he always knows he's done something.

Really everything is going well, am starting to get excited now.

Thanks for letting me share the exciting news with you all.



2 comments:

Mish said...

Oh Jenelle!!!! I am so excited for you and your family, congratulations... look forward to seeing the new bubba when he/she arrives!!! Yay more babies!!!!

Chrissy said...

Oh wow! I thought from the little hint on my blog comments you must be expecting!! Such fabulous and special news! Big smiles and hugs from our family to yours!! :-)

Love and blessings
Chrissy x