Sunday, April 29, 2007

Its arrived... FOOTBALL...

What a shocker of a day today!! The first day of the Auskick Football Season for the two boys!! I couldn't believe it had to start today, and the day was just a shocker. It poured, it rained, it was windy, not what I call "Football" especially when they need parents volunteers. Sorry.. but I' sitting on the brick wall, with a umbrella on my head, and don't expect me to volunteer.

Tyler started with Auskicks 5 year olds... he loved it! I think what he loved the best was the rain! As how often do we as parents let kids play in that chilly windy rain???? But half of his team ran off crying as it was cold but my son, just stayed out there to continue. Unfortunately due to the weather, they only played half a match!

As a scrappin mum.. I couldn't believe it, that I actually forgot my camera. Wasn't feeling too good this morning, and was unsure of what was going on.. but I relize that I had to go, because Brandan was playing somewhere else at a different time! But as the day progressed on, I slowly started to feel better!

No comments: