Friday, July 13, 2007

Boys will be boys....

Well... well... now I'm outnumbered!!! I always have been... so I guess that doesn't really matter does it!


Tyler, Ethan, Finn & the dog... BOYS and there is only me! Please come and rescue me!

But really they are all really good. Got up this morning to fnish watching Home Alone 4.. and then I went and jumped in the shower, and this is how I just found them!!!


But thats okay really!! As the one on the couch in Simpsons PJ's has recently had his plaster off his foot, so he's not really allowed to be active! That suits the other two quiet happy!!!


Yesterday, the boys were playing out the front, and they decided to play water BOMBS.. in this weather, I thought they had to be crazy! But yep, that is excatly what they did!! Told them not to come to me if they got wet, but no.. they were really happy running around with two girls from across the road!! At the end, they ended up coming in for a early "BLUE" bath...

1 comment:

Susan C said...

What is it with boys and coloured bathwater? Christopher really likes green water. Still trying to work out the attraction.