Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tyler's 5th Birthday



Tyler turned 5 on January 11th, after many days of counting down how many more sleeps till my birthday!! Because being so close after Christmas, both my husband and I just couldn't think what to buy for him... we ended up getting him a bubble blower, as he just loves bubbles... but we will get him something else during the year when he finds something that he wants.


His birthday was on Thursday, and we ended up going to MacDonalds for lunch, so just that he could have a frozen coke!!! So, both Brandan and Faith were with me, so they got to have a bit of a play, and then home, and then went to folks home for birthday dinner, as my sister and kids were there, so went there so the kids could have a swim in the pool, had a BBQ dinner, ice cream cake and he was happy.
We had a bit of a surprise party for him on the Saturday after his birthday. We called in the BubbleMania in to do a demo of bubbles and etc for the party, but it certainly wasn't worth the $$$. It was good, but I think from my point of view, I was expecting a bit more of bubbles like big bubbles and etc.. but it was just that they putted all the buckets of bubble mix on the lawn and the kids got to play with him.. oh well, guess they had fun while they did, but because it was so hot, we didn't get to use them to the full as the kids were getting hot from playing on the lawn. Will share some photos at the bottom of this post.





No comments: